Southern Farm Bureau Life
Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company, chartered in 1946, began operations January 2, 1947, as a capital stock life insurance company. Today our organization has branched into cities and towns all over the South. As a result of our dedication to quality service, Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance has grown in strength and stability.
Our Mission is to be the life insurance company of choice for our Farm Bureau family. Our focus is to provide competitive products and superior customer service to our Farm Bureau policyholders and agents, while observing the highest ethical standards.
Let us help you determine the amount of life insurance you need to protect your family and maintain their standard of living.
- Listing ID: 6350
- Type(s) of Lender: Direct
- Property Type(s): Office, Retail, Multifamily, Warehouse
- Lending Territory: Nationwide
- Minimum Loan Amount: 2,000,000
- Max Loan Amount: 15,000,000
- Contact Name: Becki Pitts