Red Capital Group
RED Mortgage Capital, a division of ORIX Real Estate Capital Holdings, LLC, is a preferred provider of targeted financial products and services in the multifamily and affordable industries. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with offices nationwide, RED provides customized solutions and personalized service with the capitalization and sophistication to provide a full complement of the latest financing options. Since 1990, RED Mortgage Capital has provided over $78 billion of integrated debt and equity capital.
Under the OREC umbrella, the lending businesses of RED and Lancaster Pollard continue to originate business under their existing brands and maintain their sector focus, with RED committed to multifamily and affordable housing and Lancaster Pollard dedicated to seniors and healthcare.
OREC has three operating divisions:
– ORIX Real Estate Capital, LLC (doing business as Lancaster Pollard Mortgage Company and Red Mortgage Capital);
– OREC Structured Finance Co., LLC; and
– OREC Securities, LLC. (member FINRA/SIPC)
Through these affiliates, the firm offers a full range of investment banking, mortgage banking, private equity and balance sheet financing, originating $6 billion of loans annually, with a service portfolio of $25 billion.
- Listing ID: 6404
- Type(s) of Lender: Direct
- Property Type(s): Multifamily, Assisted Living, Student Housing
- Type(s) of Financing: Construction, Freddie Mac
- Lending Territory: Nationwide
- Minimum Loan Amount: 1,000,000
- Max Loan Amount: 10,000,000
- Contact Name: Todd Rodenberg