ADDING PASSIVE INCOME TO YOUR PORTFOLIO
Passive income is exactly what it sounds like: periodic disbursements without significant effort beyond your initial investment.
While real estate has traditionally been considered a passive investment strategy, owning rental properties generally requires considerable effort, including overseeing the purchase, performing inspections, finding tenants and property management.
While investors should always perform their own due diligence before investing, RealtyMogul conducts rigorous due diligence and provides asset management on all its properties offering a truly passive investing experience.
- Listing ID: 6212
- Type(s) of Lender: Direct
- Property Type(s): Office, Retail, Multifamily, Warehouse, Self-Storage, Student Housing
- Type(s) of Financing: Bridge, Mezzanine, Preferred Equity
- Lending Territory: Nationwide
- Minimum Loan Amount: 1,000,000
- Max Loan Amount: 25,000,000
- Contact Name: Michael Sanchez