Florida Community Bank/ Synovus
We’ve been here for generations.
Our humble beginnings date back to a Georgia textile mill and a simple act of kindness. One day, a worker’s hard-earned savings spilled from the hem of her dress after it became entangled in factory machinery. Taking notice, an executive offered to secure her money in the company vault and pay her interest—a service soon extended to all workers at the mill in 1888. Their deposits marked the beginning of the company that would become Synovus.
From helping businesses across three different centuries to financing modern corporate expansions to cheering for the hometown football team every Friday night, we’ve always been proud to be part of our community. It’s why we smile when we see our customers in any of our 300 locations across the Southeast—from major cities to the main-street hometowns. This is where we belong.
- Listing ID: 6473
- Type(s) of Lender: Direct
- Property Type(s): Office, Retail, Warehouse, Self-Storage
- Type(s) of Financing: Construction
- Lending Territory: Nationwide
- Minimum Loan Amount: 500,000
- Max Loan Amount: 5,000,000
- Contact Name: Michael C. Walker