First Community Bank
Where we come from…and why it matters.
First Community Bank first opened in Alice in 1983. During the next three decades, First Community has grown to include banks in Kingsville, Portland, Padre Island, Premont, Portland, Rockport and Victoria. Our headquarters and Home Loan Center are in Corpus Christi. We are rooted in South Texas, and we know, understand and serve the residents and businesses of the Coastal Bend at eleven convenient bank locations.
First Community Bank is a traditional community bank. Our employees are shareholders of the bank, which means they have a personal interest in creating satisfied customers.
When you bank with us, your deposits are reinvested in homes and businesses right here in South Texas, helping families and business owners succeed. Together, we’re making a positive impact on the economy in our region.
- Listing ID: 6520
- Type(s) of Lender: Direct
- Property Type(s): Office, Retail, Warehouse, Self-Storage
- Type(s) of Financing: Construction
- Lending Territory: Nationwide
- Minimum Loan Amount: 25,000
- Max Loan Amount: 5,000,000
- Contact Name: Francis Stokes