Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. The Business Bank provides companies of all sizes with an array of credit and non-credit financial products and services. The Retail Bank delivers personalized financial products and services to consumers. Wealth Management serves the needs of high net worth clients and institutions.
Comerica’s approximately 8,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. Comerica operates in seven of the 10 largest U.S. cities, with more than 430 banking centers in its primary markets of Texas, Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan. Select businesses operate in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Comerica is among the 25 largest U.S. banking companies, with $71 billion in total assets reported at Sept. 30, 2018.
- Listing ID: 6169
- Type(s) of Lender: Direct
- Property Type(s): Office, Retail, Multifamily, Warehouse, Self-Storage, Assisted Living
- Type(s) of Financing: Bridge, Construction
- Lending Territory: Nationwide
- Minimum Loan Amount: 5,000,000
- Max Loan Amount: 35,000,000