Central Pacific Bank
Central Pacific Bank was founded in 1954 by a small group of WWII veterans. Our mission was to help local families and small businesses who had been ignored by the banking establishment. Ever since, we’ve stood for inclusivity, opportunity, and doing the right thing.
We believe a rising tide lifts all boats. We commit to the financial health of our customers so that, together, we can build a stronger Hawaii.
Our values are more than just lofty words. They’re embedded in our DNA.
- Listing ID: 6206
- Type(s) of Lender: Direct
- Property Type(s): Office, Hotel, Retail, Multifamily, Warehouse, Self-Storage
- Lending Territory: Nationwide
- Minimum Loan Amount: 500,000
- Max Loan Amount: 25,000,000
- Contact Name: Paul K. Yonamine