As one of the world’s largest alternative investment managers, Apollo manages capital for hundreds of fund investors in dozens of countries, including some of the most sophisticated institutional allocators of capital. Pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, university endowments, charitable foundations, financial institutions, and family offices alike rely on Apollo to deliver differentiated long-term investment performance.
Fostering deep, long-lasting relationships with investors is paramount, and we believe our commitment to meet their needs is one important reason many of them are invested in multiple Apollo funds. We believe that strong investor relationships have helped to create lasting value for investors.
Our Purpose and Values
Apollo invests in opportunities, communities, and our people to achieve exceptional outcomes for our investors and a positive social impact. We embrace complexity and fuel innovation to find potential where others do not. We achieve our purpose by living our values every day:
- Outperform Expectations: We pursue excellence through the tenacity, passion and integrity of our people.
- Challenge Convention: We create value and find uncommon investment opportunities through continual learning, contrarian thinking, and rigorous debate.
- Champion Diversity and Inclusion: We seek diverse perspectives, foster belonging for all of our employees, and commit to making progress every day.
- Lead Responsibly: We hold ourselves to the highest standards as financial and social stewards; we strive to make a positive impact at every opportunity.
- Drive Collaboration: We work together as a One Apollo team – without silos – across our integrated platform, and we endeavor to develop the leadership capabilities of all our people.